[Keystone Slip #42] Sending multiple commands to listar need a wierd subject?

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Mar 15 11:13:22 PST 2001

> History:
> 03/15/2001 14:09 by gerard:
> Status changed to Closed
> It's true, i'll show proof
unsubscribe-confirmation process).

Listar's reply:

---

Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 14:08:28 -0500 (EST)
From: Listar <listar at linuxfromscratch.org>
To: gerard at linuxfromscratch.org

Request received for list 'lfs-discuss' via request address.

>> admin

A cookie-signed wrapper for list 'lfs-discuss' admin mode has been
sent to you.

Valid command was found in subject field, body won't be checked for further
commands.

---

I never got the reply to the 'lists' command in the body so there's your
proof. By stuffing the subject with something that's not a command (hello
works just fine) it will skip subject, go to body and check for commands
there and you can put them there.

Unless you can add something to the subject that makes it check the body as
well as subject that I am not aware of, the instructions as current stand.