No mailing list archives yet?

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Mar 16 06:51:57 PST 2001

On March 16, 2001 02:48 am, Jesse Tie Ten Quee wrote:
> Yo,
>
> Is it just me, or are the lfs-book mailing list archive isn't being
> build?

That's correct it isn't, I didn't think it necessary. The only reason why we
would want to archive this list is to preserve the discussions. The only
discussions worth preserving are the ones that are not supposed to be held
here but on lfs-discuss (which is already being archived). Most of the emails
here anyways are from keystone which don't need archiving as you logon to
keystone to get the info.