[Keystone Slip #42] Sending multiple commands to listar need a wierd subject?

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Mar 16 07:47:04 PST 2001

> If subject is empty it'll also process the body of the message, I think
> I've done that myself one or more times (I am used to majordomo which
> only uses the body of messages)

That would probably work, but some email programs don't really like it when
you send an email without a subject. Most sensible programs just ask "are you
sure you want to send without a subject". That's not a big deal imo. I think
the 'no subject' thing is something worth trying out. I'll also check to see
if the latest listar (time to upgrade listar anyways) has a cleaner way for
that.

> And writing "hello" to a program looks wierd to me too :)

Hey, if you're in a bad mood you can tell listar "hey looser i don't like
you"...perhaps it makes you feel better ;o)