[Keystone Slip #39] Grammar and spell checking

lfs-book at linuxfromscratch.org lfs-book at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Mar 20 00:12:58 PST 2001

Slip number -----: 39 (Grammar and spell checking)
Contact ---------: None
Problem ---------: Grammar and spell checking
Opened by -------: gerard (Gerard Beekmans) on 03/13/2001 20:01
Assigned To -----: simon (Simon Perreault)
Current Status --: I (Inactive)

History:
03/20/2001 03:12 by balu:
Current tech changed to "Simon Perreault (simon)" from "Thomas Walter (balu)"
Status changed to "Inactive" from "Active"

-----
Comment from balu:
I think I've changed most third person-references, so I hand the slip over to Simon for some grammar checking - (if you find any third-persons, please also fix them :)
03/15/2001 11:45 by simon (Time Spent: 60):
I checked grammar up to "Download the LFS Commands". I'm tired now.
03/14/2001 09:43 by balu:
Current tech set to "Thomas Walter (balu)"
Status changed to "Active" from "Open"

-----
Comment from balu:
Changing the "you"s, but don't expect other grammar checking from me :-)

          Full information on this slip is available at:
http://bugtrack.linuxfromscratch.org/visitor.php3?sid=39&v_func=zoom