write access to CVS

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Mar 20 12:13:48 PST 2001

On March 20, 2001 03:14 pm, Jesse Tie Ten Quee wrote:
> Yo,
>
> On Tue, Mar 20, 2001 at 02:35:52PM -0500, Gerard Beekmans wrote:
> > Jesse have you taken care of it by now?
>
> I don't think it would be appropriate for me to just hand out CVS
> accounts, no? ;)
>
> I never give out access without your permissions, anyways, doing the
> standard procedure.

Uhm /me scratch his head
I would almost swear I sent you an email about this last night to add CVS for
him but re-checking my logs don't show that anymore.
This must have happened: lately I have this habbit of starting to write an
email, quickly check something in another window and forget to finish the
email (usually takes a few hours until I notice it). But it happened that
Madison (the youngest cat) decided to play behind the computer and knock the
power cable out of the computer.

So, please add Marc.

Thanks,