[Keystone Slip #39] Grammar and spell checking

lfs-book at linuxfromscratch.org lfs-book at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Mar 21 18:31:27 PST 2001

Slip number -----: 39 (Grammar and spell checking)
Contact ---------: None
Problem ---------: Grammar and spell checking
Opened by -------: gerard (Gerard Beekmans) on 03/13/2001 20:01
Assigned To -----: simon (Simon Perreault)
Current Status --: A (Active)
History:
03/21/2001 21:31 by simon:
Status changed to "Active" from "Inactive"
Summary changed to

"Don't talk in the third person, remove all 'you' references from text (...and you can do this to get this to work ->...and the user can do this to get this to work) <- or something like that."

from

"Don't talk in the third person, remove all 'you' references from text (...and you can do this to get this to work ->...and the user can do this to get this to work) <- or something like that.
"

03/20/2001 03:12 by balu:
Current tech changed to "Simon Perreault (simon)" from "Thomas Walter (balu)"
Status changed to "Inactive" from "Active"

-----
Comment from balu:
I think I've changed most third person-references, so I hand the slip over to Simon for some grammar checking - (if you find any third-persons, please also fix them :)
03/15/2001 11:45 by simon (Time Spent: 60):
I checked grammar up to "Download the LFS Commands". I'm tired now.
03/14/2001 09:43 by balu:
Current tech set to "Thomas Walter (balu)"
Status changed to "Active" from "Open"

-----
Comment from balu:
Changing the "you"s, but don't expect other grammar checking from me :-)

          Full information on this slip is available at:
http://bugtrack.linuxfromscratch.org/visitor.php3?sid=39&v_func=zoom