[Keystone Slip #38] What to do with kernel headers

Simon Perreault nomis80 at videotron.ca
Wed Mar 21 19:40:46 PST 2001

On Wednesday 21 March 2001 21:35, Gerard Beekmans wrote:
> I'm not a programmer to be able to decide whether Matthias' email has
> merit.

Me neither, but the collective experience that this community has of using
symlinks shows that there are no problems in using symlinks. I wouldn't make
a change as big as that based on a single advice, presenting a worst-case
scenario.

> But I am very inclined to believe him and act accordingly...anybody
> who would agree?

I am not, I disagree.

--
Simon Perreault -- Public key: http://nomis80.dyn.dhs.org/nomis80.gpg