[Keystone Slip #17] Try out new shadow suite

Thomas 'Balu' Walter tw at itreff.de
Sat Mar 31 15:23:51 PST 2001

+-Gerard Beekmans-(gerard at linuxfromscratch.org)-[31.03.01 04:42]:
> > I did two patch-files. One that just patches this bug and a second that
> > additionally disables making the polish man pages. Both can be DLed at
> > http://balu.dnsalias.org/LFS/CVS - we have to choose if we want to install
> > those man-pages or not (and if not, use the patch or just rm them?) and
> > someone with access has to put them on
> > ftp://packages.linuxfromscratch.org/new-in-cvs Installation then looks the
> > following way:
>
> Both patches uploaded into /new-in-cvs/

My question with this was if we disable the pl-man-pages per default
(the pl-man-patch fixes both problems, not just the man-page)

After thinking this a little over, I think it's better to just fix the
compilation and let the user decide if he want's the pages or not.
So I will just use the build-patch and  add the following after the
install-commands:

The Shadow package installs polish man pages per default. If you don't
want them you can remove them using the following command:

        rm -rf /usr/share/man/pl

    Ba-starts.to.learn.the.pl.language-lu