bash-inst.xml cvs log

Marc Heerdink marc_heerdink at softhome.net
Wed May 2 13:07:07 PDT 2001

Gerard Beekmans sent these bits on Tue, 1 May 2001 19:10:03 -0400:
> date: 2001/05/01 19:45:32;  author: gimli;  state: Exp;  lines: +0 -17
> Updated the book for the new packages and a tiny tar installation fix (that I
> mentioned in my mail).
>
> that's no good enough I'm afraid, i wouldn't have a clue in a few days what
> this is about.  Please be specific, and don't forget to update changelog.xml
> as well.

OK... but should all common/regular changes also be added to the changelog?
Stuff like fix typos and update packages? Or just changes to the technical part
of the book?

BTW.. "Updated the book for the new packages" is pretty clear IMHO.. maybe the
tar part not.

- L. Flon

Marc Heerdink
marc_heerdink at softhome.net