lfs-3.0-pre3

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri May 4 19:46:53 PDT 2001

> We going to have like an LFS Bug Hunting Day? ;)

Yep, just had Easter Egg Hunt. Call it Easter Egg Hunt - The Sequel? Easter
egg....bugs...any difference there?

> Do it on the weekend, when hopefully work won't get in the way? i'm
> game!

Sorry, fun's going to be in the way. Tomorrow me, Beverly, and
brother(in-law), sister(-in-law) and their kids are going to "Paramount
Canada's Wonderland" and probably spend the better part of the day there.
Sunday I don't have much planned, I"ll see if I can fit LFS in it.