lfs-3.0-pre3

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun May 6 07:27:15 PDT 2001

> Lucky bastard! I've been there twice, and this is way too cool! Go on the
> bridge over the big logs you can ride down a waterfall (dunno how to phrase
> it in english) and you'll get very wet. Watch the people run when they see
> the log coming, it's very cool.

oh i know that ride. I've been on it a few times last year, and year before.
Last year Bev and I got seasons passes for a change. It was awesome. We could
go anytime we were bored. When we went up north to a friend, we just swung by
wonderland, went on one or two rides and continued our trip north. When we
went home, we did the same. Go on a ride or two, then continue home. I think
we made it to Wonderland about 10 times last summer, but we should've gone
more times. Perhaps this year we'll go more often *g*