Ok ya'll create Bugzilla accounts

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun May 6 18:57:52 PDT 2001

Hop over to http://bugs.linuxfromscratch.org and create yourselves shiny new
accounts. Default permissions are no permissions (other than being able to
query the database and submit new bugs).

Don't be adding anything yet, though. When ya'll have added yourselves to
Bugzilla I will move the keystone slips over to Bugzilla so we can continue
there. The slip numbers will be different, but that's ok. There are a few
test bugs in the database right now, just ignore them, I'll close them before
we start using Bugzilla.

Before you guys can use Bugzilla you need more permissions. So let me know
when you added yourself, so I can go there and upgrade your permissions (the
alternative is you not letting me know and me having to check every so many
minutes to see who added himself - something I won't do, so you better let me
know ;)