Slip transfer plan

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon May 7 08:53:12 PDT 2001

I'll wait with transfering until I have time to do them all at once.
That problably means not until I come home from work.

I will transfer all the slips, including the ones that are already
closed, and will try to preserve most if not all of the followups,
children, etc, that are in keystone.

This will generate a _lot_ of emails since I will have to go through each
slip's cycle of new, assigned, fixed, closed. Each cycle will result in
one email to this list, and one email to the person who was assigned to
that slip.

If a slip was dealt with by somebody who's not in Bugzilla yet, like
Marc, I will assign it to myself (since it'll end up closed anyways it's
not a big deal - Marc has no open slips right now).

Hm, there are a lot of closed slips. Here's what I will do: for all the
slips that are already closed, I will not have Bugzilla email lfs-book a
copy of those. That may save a hundred emails or so (ain't I nice ;)

You have about 6 to 7 hours to come up with a better plan - I'm leaving
work in 5 hours.