How bugzilla works

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon May 7 09:53:03 PDT 2001

> Maybe I'm just stupid, but I can't get mozilla to work. I'd like to use it in
> a way similar to keystone, ie. print all the bugs except the closed ones. How
> do I do that? I can't see any bug, and I've tried many different queries.

Ok, go to the query page:

Select everything in "Status" except Closed. Click "Submit Query" and it
will currently tell you "Zarro Boogs found"

Let me unclose some..

ok, now it will show you bugs "1" and "3"

If still not, please paste the URL that you have tried after you
selected the query options. I don't think you should be suffering from
permissions problems (as there shouldn't be any restrictions who can see
which bug - only who can edit which bugs)