How bugzilla works

Thomas 'Balu' Walter tw at itreff.de
Mon May 7 11:00:33 PDT 2001

+-Simon Perreault-(nomis80 at videotron.ca)-[07.05.01 19:56]:
> Maybe I'm just stupid, but I can't get mozilla to work. I'd like to use it in
> a way similar to keystone, ie. print all the bugs except the closed ones. How
> do I do that? I can't see any bug, and I've tried many different queries.

Are there any "not closed" slips in there?

I think playing a little with the query-page should give you a result.

I think Keystones oversight looked a little nicer... But I might need to
get some more knowledge about bugzilla at all

     B-ug-alu

--
"Woah.. I did a 'cat /boot/vmlinuz > /dev/audio'
and I think I heard God..."