[fmII] GNU m4 1.4ppre-2 released (Default branch)

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon May 7 14:04:50 PDT 2001

> +-noreply at freshmeat.net-(noreply at freshmeat.net)-[07.05.01 23:00]:
>
> Dudes - am I dreaming or what? Why is everything updated these days? Is
> that you? :)

Not me. It's P. Adami - he's on a few LFS mailinglists as well I just
found out.

These packages aren't updated, just added to fmII as new releases
(though those versions were released months and monthys ago , like
m4-1.4 has been around forever)

Same for the man and groff thing, though groff is at 1.17 already..