another bugzilla quirck

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon May 7 14:13:26 PDT 2001

Hey,

Run a query. In the results field there's a link called "Change columns"
and it seems that everybody can change this. Sure, fine by me, but it
changes it globally as far as I can test in the two minutes I spent on
it and not for the person individually.

Yes, of course I will try to fix this; if it can be fixed (ie: if
there's a database option somewhere that stores the data how a user
wants to see the query results).

So for now everybody can change it and annoy other people with different
layouts ;o)

If I can't fix it, we'll discuss which options we all want to see, I'll
set those options and then disable the "Change Columns" link.