Who is Lucas Nelson

Lucas Nelson lucas at access.com.au
Mon May 7 17:39:09 PDT 2001

On Mon, May 07, 2001 at 08:08:01AM -0400, Gerard Beekmans wrote:
> Lucas Nelson has added himself to Bugzilla as well, but are you part of this
> list too? I don't recall you having edited anything in the book, so I'm just
> wondering

*blush* ... yes, I'm here. Have been lurking since you started this list.
Have been using LFS on and off for > 1 year, and have been planning on
offering my services, but work has been in the way so far :(

Just wanting to keep myself up-to-speed with things. If adding myself was
a bad thing in this circumstance, let me know.
Lucas Nelson                                   lucas at access.com.au
Programmer                                           ICQ# 16062753
Access Gaming Systems Limited            Level 10, 20 Berry Street
Tel: +61 2 9957 1036               North Sydney NSW 2060 Australia