LFS FTP archive

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat May 12 21:02:33 PDT 2001

> Some testing is in order thou..

Do you happen to have some time on your hands to test this? I've setup
a testdir on shadowfax. Rsync module is called 'test' (so rsync
linuxfromscratch.org::test) and it contains testfile1 and testfile2.

Can you rsync it and see what rsync does to the files. I have to get
going now so if you could figure it out (since you don't sleep and I do
;) then I can make the ftp modif's after church and inform the mirrors
about it.

Thanks,