[Fwd: Re: Hints?]

Jesse Tie Ten Quee highos at highos.com
Thu May 24 08:08:02 PDT 2001

Yo,

argh, me and my typos... lfs-book@ not lfs-books@ ;p

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Hints?
From: "Jesse Tie Ten Quee" <highos at highos.com>
To: lfs-discuss at linuxfromscratch.org

Yo,

> On Wednesday, May 23, 2001 06:23 pm, Gerard Beekmans spoke thusly: I
> have a CVS update of ALFS, LFS, and hints from the day before the
> server  went down. They might even be less than 24 hours older than the
> crash. --

Thanks for the offer, but it isn't needed anymore =)

the box it's hosted on is back online and the contents of the HD are fine
(at least the stuff i have on it / LFS CVS repo) and it's just a matter
of one of the bcpub guys to start inetd now, for the cvs pserver to run.

CVSweb (http://cvs.linuxfromscratch.org/) is online, so read the hints
there, if you guys needed them...

I just got a nice warm 5min old backup off-site, so everything is kewl :)