typos in 3.2 RC2

Mark Hymers markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Mar 3 16:04:18 PST 2002

On Sun, 03, Mar, 2002 at 10:50:45PM +0100, Alex Groenewoud spoke thus..
> Hello Mark
>
> Just two typos in binutils-desc.xml:
> seperate  (again:)
> buildd
Hmm.. I can't see these in CVS.  They must have been fixed.

> Then in Appendix A, the section on the LFS-bootscripts is not in its
> alphabetical position.
Yeah, I've noticed this.  Gerard, is this correct or should it be in
alphabetical position? (this email cc'd to lfs-book)

> How is the discussion on "uppercase and lowercase" getting along, as I
> am not subscribed to lfs-book and don't see any changes in CVS?
It's been bugzilla'd and will hopefully be dealt with after LFS-3.2 is
out (it's a bit late in the release process to deal with it now as it'll
require discussion then going through the whole book to enforce the
changes; possibly in conjunction with writing the LFS Editors guide
Gerard's mentioned before).

Thanks.

Mark

--