You guys need to verify some bugs before 3.2 can be released

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Mar 5 05:44:38 PST 2002

There are a number of bugs that I fixed that you guys still have to verify.
This needs to be done before I can release LFS-3.2 but as I want to release
3.2 before the end of this week (as I announced a few weeks ago already)
there's a bit of a hury behind it. There's one bug fixed by Marc regarding
the kbd patch that I'm working on as we speak. So if you can all check the
other ones and close it, then we can wrap up this book.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org