Fwd: About future package updates

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Mar 14 08:39:06 PST 2002

----- Forwarded message from Gerard Beekmans <gerard at linuxfromscratch.org> -----

From: Gerard Beekmans <gerard at linuxfromscratch.org>
To: LFS Dev <lfs-dev at linuxfromscratch.org>
Subject: About future package updates
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 11:02:36 -0500

Now that checklfs is going to be added, it's going to be important that
package updates are coupled with a checklfs update so the installation log
files are up-to-date. The checklfs package will have a script to create
these log-files, you just gotto make sure you create it.

This will be in the LFS-Editor's manual that I've been talking about for so
long. As soon as the new bootscripts and initial testing release of
checklfs-0.1 are out I will be finishing up the first release of that
manual and commit to CVS. It'll be in LFS/LFSMAN (book is in LFS/BOOK and
FAQ's in LFS/FAQ).

Nothing's there yet, so if you don't like the name LFSMAN give some
suggestions. It's not important what the name is, just gotto remember where
it is.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org

----- End forwarded message -----

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org