Cleaning up Bug 30

Jesse Tie-Ten-Quee highos at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Mar 25 06:58:49 PST 2002

Yo,

On Mon, Mar 25, 2002 at 02:55:08PM +0000, Mark Hymers wrote:
> but I haven't removed it as I'm about to gather information to start an
> lfs-dev thread on that issue.  (Basically, I think that given the number
> of GNU packages which have updated recently; it's no longer an issue but
> I need to check that [tar is the obvious counterexample])

Yeah, it's quite interesting.  Nearly everything is gettined updated
now.  Very kewl actually.  Btw, what's the deal with ncurses?  I heard
from Ni-Tchiwan that the author needed some help and stuff, which is one
reason 5.3 isn't released yet. (i'm just curios if anyone knows,
problably quite OT here, but i figured.. ;)

Oh and that bug #208 "explain why we don't use gcc-3.x" may want to get
implemented fairly soon or just removed from the bugs lists, considering
(last i heard) G hasn't had any problems with his new LFS CVS w/ gcc
3.0.4 workstation :)

/me whom feels like he just rambled on for two paras...

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org