BUG: Viewing Book With Links

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Mar 27 11:42:37 PST 2002

On Tue, Mar 26, 2002 at 05:20:49PM -0500, kelgon at mnsi.net wrote:
> I've noticed that when viewing the book with links it virtually makes
> copy/paste impossible on the 'configuration' parts (glibc, vim) due to
> leading spaces .. it looks for EOF as the first 3 chars but when
> copy/paste from links the first couple of characters are blank spaces
> and it does not recognize the EOF

There's nothing I know of that can be done. It's just how 'links' renders
HTML pages. lynx and all GUI browsers I've tried don't indent there (as
they shouldn't, the html is setup that way).

Perhaps there is an option to links not to do this kind of indenting. If
you find it, I'd appreciate if you let us know.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org