Bugzilla - how to enter an additional comment?

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue May 7 19:25:43 PDT 2002

On Tue, May 07, 2002 at 10:53:01PM +0200, Stefan Krah wrote:
> this is probably an outrageously trivial question, but here it is anyway:
>
> How can you send an additional comment to an existing bug via the bugzilla
> web interface? I don't see any 'send' or 'reply' button.
> Is it okay to send comments directly to bugzilla at linuxfromscratch.org in
> reply to the last comment?

Actually use lfs-dev

You can't post comments at the moment without me giving you full access to
change the bug status. An annoying shortcoming in Bugzilla which I had to
yank out. It's fixed in later Bugzilla versions, but we're developing our
own bug tracking system that will replace Bugzilla hopefully soon, so I
can't be bothered upgrading Bugzilla. It takes more effort than worth my
limited time I'm afraid.

So, the lfs-dev list is the best way to comment on existing bugs. One of
the editors will add a comment to the bug if appropriate.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org