CVS semi-freeze please

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat May 18 11:52:36 PDT 2002

Hi,

to minimize commit conflicts etc I ask you guys to stop committing changes
to installation instructions. I'm going to work on that keep-5-6-sep hint,
do a bunch of package updates and re-evaluate the package installation
order in chapter 6 so some large changes may be made to a number of files
(for sure every -inst.xml file in chapter 5).

Feel free to touch any other chapters just leave 5 and 6 for me (just the
inst files that is from those chaps).

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org