CVS 20020521 bin86 suggestions
timothy at foce.eiomail.com
Thu May 23 07:48:45 PDT 2002
Contents of Bin86-0.16.0
Listed below are descriptions for nm86, objdump86, size86
which were found in /usr/src/bin86-0.16.2/ld/objdump86.c.
* This is a combination of three tools for decoding information from
* Dev86/ELKS object files and executables.
* This executable can be given the names:
* objdump86: Dumps detailed information about a binary file.
* size86: Summary sizes of the data in a binary file.
* nm86: The symbol table of the binary file.
* None of these programs have any options.
* This may be a minor problem with nm86.
* Copyright (c) 1999 by Greg Haerr <greg at censoft.com>
* Added archive file reading capabilties
-*- "Share and Enjoy" || "Go stick your head in a pig" -*-
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org
and put 'unsubscribe lfs-book' in the subject header of the message
More information about the lfs-book