CVS freeze please

Gerard Beekmans gerard at
Thu May 23 16:34:06 PDT 2002

Okay time has come. I'm ready to mutilate the book, break it down and put
it back together again. I doubt I can get this all done today but I want
to get started else it'll just get postponed indefinitely. However I'm
working tomorrow (friday) and saturday and perhaps sunday and I doubt I can
get it all comitted tonight.

So, instead I'm making all the changes locally and not commit a thing until
it's all done and make it one big change. I'm asking you guys to stop
committing anything now since a lot of files will be changed and even moved
from one chapter to another. Let's not create too many conflicts for me
(during cvs ci that is) ;)

Gerard Beekmans

-*- If Linux doesn't have the solution, you have the wrong problem -*-
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at
and put 'unsubscribe lfs-book' in the subject header of the message

More information about the lfs-book mailing list