CVS unfreeze

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri May 24 17:29:58 PDT 2002

Keep-5-6-sep hint stuff commited, opening CVS for you guys to fix all the
mistakes I've made.

I think I got all the files moved properly and there shouldn't be any stale
files behind in chapter 5, but please do a double check for me (I know it's
tedious to check every existing entity to see if only one file exists and
it requires you to remember old filenames too...so just keep an eye and if
you see something wrong cvs delete it).

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org