Going to upgrade all outstanding packages at once

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun May 26 13:34:03 PDT 2002

Hi,

I'm about to upgrade all outstanding package updates, with the exception of
lilo-22.3, at once starting right now. While building an LFS system to test
the latest changes made I'll try newer packages too as well as creating
patches instead of the currently used sed's. I'll commit to CVS on a
per-package basis so you guys can keep committing things when you find
things to do (instead of me asking for a cvs freeze again for however long
it takes me to finish updating. I may not get everything done today).

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org