Succesfully built cvs20020527

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue May 28 14:50:48 PDT 2002

On Tue, May 28, 2002 at 09:03:00PM +0100, Alan Lord wrote:
> There are quite a few typographical errors in the book (like where the s/w's

The book is riddled with typo's and such things. It hasn't been our main
focus to clean it up (though Alex and Timothy have been doing a lot of work
on it) but will be soon. I myself have mostly been concentrating on the
install instructions.

> title releasse version is changed but the text below is not) but nothing to

That's actually done on purpose. It's in the FAQ, I suggest you read it
when you have a minute.

> Thanks again for the great work the team does. I have learnt more about
> Linux from building a few LFS systems than any other book could ever teach

Good to hear that

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org