LFS Editor's Manual

Mark Hymers markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue May 28 16:50:32 PDT 2002

On Tue, 28, May, 2002 at 05:55:00PM -0400, Gerard Beekmans spoke thus..
> Today the first beginnings have appeared, mostly based on work already done
> by Mark Hymers for the BLFS Editor's Guide. If you guys could keep an eye
> on it's progress and point out some things that need to be added.

One small thing; either remove chapter04/updatecredits.xml or apply the
attached patch.

BTW, I've taken a cp -a of the tree; can I use this layout for the BLFS
Editors guide as well?  If so, I'll check it into cvs as soon as I move
the BLFS book out of the way.

Mark

markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org