Some editting to preface

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed May 29 04:00:45 PDT 2002

On Wed, May 29, 2002 at 12:18:10AM -0400, Scot Mc Pherson wrote:
> find the diff at
> http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/~scot/LFS-BOOK-CVS-2002-05-28-XML.patch

There's some garbage in the patch file caused by diff'ing a vim binary swap
file (preface.xml.swp). I'll remove it, just keep it in mind next time to
exit Vim before diff'ing.

> installments as I can. I hope the editting isn't too agressive. I know
> you'll let me know.

I'm not going to comment really on people's writing style. That's like
opening a can of worms. Instead, I usually just reserve the right to "patch
your patch". Usually I'm nice enough to let this list know ;)

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org