Editor Manual Chapter 6 notes

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed May 29 05:23:59 PDT 2002

I quickly wrote it up in the last half hour. I'm about to head out for
work, so I haven't tested this for accuracy. I did it by head so I probably
forgot a step or two along the way that I normally do. I'll fully test
these instructions soon. I'll go step-by-step through them as outlined and
do all the things outlined (i'll probably close the binutils-2.12.1 bug,
then reopen it again pretending I just updated it).

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org