listed items, and a little buzzing file

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed May 29 16:15:25 PDT 2002

On Wed, May 29, 2002 at 08:07:33PM +0200, Alex Groenewoud wrote:
> Then there is a little file that bugs me: chapter06/chrootcmd.xml.
> All the other <screen>'ed commands are part of the *inst.xml and other
> files, but here the commands are put in a separate file.  Was this an
> experiment, or is it the future and will all userinput be moved to
> separate files?
> If not, then I propose to move the contents of this file to chroot.xml
> and delete the cmd file.

You could look at chrootcmd.xml as a kind of inst.xml file, but inst.xml is
used for installation instructions. The chroot command doesn't fit in that
category, but I prefer them still being in a seperate file. chrootcmd.xml
was the best I could think of. I don't like it much, but I like the
alternative (integrating into chroot.xml) even less.

Perhaps a name change....suggestions?

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org