Editor's guide chapter 6

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu May 30 16:48:05 PDT 2002

On Thu, May 30, 2002 at 05:42:32PM +0000, Mark Hymers wrote:

Also the commands are a mix match of different styles. Some I put in shaded
boxes, some not. That should be changed to how we usually do it these days:
shaded boxes. But don't worry about it right now (unless you're bored) it's
still early stages, these kidn of layout things will be fixed for sure in
the future.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org