Going to re-evalute the outstanding P1 and P2 bugs

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Sep 12 09:57:15 PDT 2002

Hey guys,

I'm going to redo the current bug priorities. Some of the P1's I just won't be
able to do, but some of the P2's I changed my mind about and want to get done
for sure before some of the P1's (like the SBUs).

There are some bugs that are just about to check some things out like which
distributions have a problems with moving hard links across partition
boundaries. I can't even check that out myself if I wanted to - my harddisk
is pretty much full and so I can't test across partition boundaries. I'm
going to buy myself a nice bigger and faster harddrive as soon as I've moved
into Alberta next week. But that's not going to do me any good right now.

Anyways, expect some Bugzilla floods coming your way in a few minutes.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org