Going to re-evalute the outstanding P1 and P2 bugs

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Sep 12 10:08:27 PDT 2002

On September 12, 2002 12:57 pm, Gerard Beekmans wrote:

Done. 12 bugs left (11 P1, 1 P2 unless I counted wrong). I probably will have
time to work on some of the now-P5's so we'll see how far we get.

Guys, if you have any time please feel free to take some bugs and squat them.
May as well get as much done as possible. If you wanna take a P5, go ahead. I
chose the 12 current bugs as stuff I can do by myself if nobody else has time
to work. So I actually would prefer it if, that if you wanna help, do some of
the P5's so we'll save work later. If not, no biggie.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org