cvs commit: LFS/BOOK/entities autoconf.ent automake.ent bash.ent bin86.ent binutils.ent bison.ent bootscripts.ent bzip2.ent chapter02.ent diffutils.ent e2fsprogs.ent ed.ent file.ent fileutils.ent findutils.ent flex.ent gawk.ent gcc.ent gettext.ent glibc.ent grep.ent groff.ent gzip.ent kbd.ent kernel.ent less.ent libtool.ent lilo.ent linuxthreadsmanpages.ent m4.ent make.ent makedev.ent man.ent manpages.ent modutils.ent ncurses.ent netkitbase.ent nettools.ent patch.ent perl.ent procinfo.ent procps.ent psmisc.ent sed.ent shadow.ent shellutils.ent sysklogd.ent sysvinit.ent tar.ent texinfo.ent textutils.ent utillinux.ent vim.ent zlib.ent

Mark Hymers markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Sep 13 13:05:26 PDT 2002

On Fri, 13, Sep, 2002 at 01:00:24PM -0700, Jesse Tie-Ten-Quee spoke thus..
> "...this number if fairly consistent..."

Fixed.  At least now I can say I did *something* for LFS-4.0 :-)

Mark

"Don't you hate those Claims Direct adverts?
 'I slipped on a banana skin and sued the Dominican Republic!'"
     Linda Smith on the News Quiz talking about the Compensation Culture
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org