Spanish LFS-book

Gregory Davis GregDavis at umbc.edu
Fri Sep 20 10:59:18 PDT 2002

M.Canales.es ha dicho:

> El Jue 19 Sep 2002 03:57 Jonathan J. Vargas escribió:
>
> Hello.
>
>> i was requested to do a translation for the next lfs book, v4.
>> but i want to know if you consider it is ok.
>
> See http://www.escomposlinux.org/lfs-es ;-))

I glanced quickly at some of the translations, and they look very good.  One
thing I noticed, you included the --disable-nls on some of the program
configure options.  Wouldn't nls be beneficial to Linux users of a language
different than English?  My point is, you might have to do more than just
translate the book, you might have to change references like this and to
locales.

Greg
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org