cvs commit: LFS/BOOK/chapter05 bash-inst.xml

Mark Hymers markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Sep 29 15:17:12 PDT 2002

On Sun, 29, Sep, 2002 at 03:03:39PM -0700, Mark Hymers spoke thus..
> markh       02/09/29 15:03:39
>
>   Modified:    BOOK/chapter01 changelog.xml
>                BOOK/chapter05 bash-inst.xml
>   Log:
>   make change to reference to Debian stable in Chapter 5 (bash).  Also, update
> the changelog for the 4.0-RC1 release and move Timothy's entry to (what I
> think is) the right place.

Gerard, can you check I've done the changelog correctly.

Mark

"I once absent-mindedly ordered Three Mile Island dressing in a restaurant
 and, with great presence of mind, they brought Thousand Island Dressing and
 a bottle of chili sauce."
     Terry Pratchett, alt.fan.pratchett
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org