Want to help doing extremely tedious work?

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Jan 14 17:35:55 PST 2003

Hi guys,

Rewriting the installation pages is going to take a long time. I've only
gotten to chapter 5-make so far and that's taken quite some time already.

If you guys are bored and feel like helping out, please let me know so we can
coordinate efforts and assign a certain number of packages to do.

To keep things consistent, use the same format I've been using text wise. For
the configure command I slipped into using "Prepare <packagename> to be
compiled:" then to compile "Continue compiling the package:" and installing
with "And finish off installing the package:"

For more precise info, look at the CVS commit diffs so you see which files are
changed and how. It's the same for all.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org