Want to help doing extremely tedious work?

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Jan 14 18:55:17 PST 2003

On January 14, 2003 07:16 pm, Timothy Bauscher wrote:
> I'll start at chapter 8, Linux, and meet you in the middle.

Actually wait one sec with that. Billy O'Connor emailed me off-list saying
he'll help out too.

I'll wait until tomorrow to see if more people show interest. Then we'll
divide whatever work remains after I'm done (actually I think I'm done now
for the evening, just have to commit sh-utils in a few minutes) into equal
parts.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org