cvs commit: LFS/BOOK/entities sed.ent shellutils.ent

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Jan 14 21:19:36 PST 2003

On January 14, 2003 10:11 pm, Timothy Bauscher wrote:
> Just run a `cvs update` after each commit.

That's what I run to figure out which ones to add, after I remember I have
some file to add. It hasn't become standard practise to run "cvs ci && cvs
up".

I ought to make it easier for me, i mean got this Bash shell might as well use
it: alias lfscomm='cvs ci -m $1 && cvs up'

Now trying to remember to use this alias for the normal commit (when they
don't require special flags and options).

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org