Want to help doing extremely tedious work?

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Jan 14 21:26:31 PST 2003

On January 14, 2003 08:46 pm, Timothy Bauscher wrote:
> Oh. Right on.

Well then Timothy emailed me saying he was all fired up. I know what it's like
to be on a roll so I gave him the go-ahead to continue where I left off. I'm
going to get some sleep soon.

When I wake up in the morning I'll see how far Timothy got (if he isn't
sleeping himself by now) and then divide up whatever is left.

I might not do this work myself right now. Now that there actual people who
are willing to do this extremely tedious work (that's why I didn't ask
before. I generally don't ask people to do things that I wouldn't do myself.
And I was having a very boring time doing the first session of the edits) I
might get an early start on the XML changes and check out Seths work on
lfsml.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org