cvs commit: LFS/BOOK/entities makedev.ent

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Jan 15 09:34:07 PST 2003

On January 15, 2003 02:28 am, Timothy Bauscher wrote:

One more thing I noticed:

The appendixa/*-desc.xml files still contain the "Program Files" lists. Those
lists are in the shortdesc.xml file now so we don't need to keep it in the
-desc.xm file.

And, in appendixa/package.xml file need to add &aa-package-shortdesc; line
underneath &&aa-package-down;

I think that's it. Watch my next commit message in a little while to see what
I modified.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org