cvs commit: LFS/BOOK/entities makedev.ent

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Jan 15 09:36:52 PST 2003

On January 15, 2003 10:34 am, Gerard Beekmans wrote:
> The appendixa/*-desc.xml files still contain the "Program Files" lists.
> Those lists are in the shortdesc.xml file now so we don't need to keep it
> in the -desc.xm file.

Last email from me for now. I haven't checked each file yet but I just noticed
you didn't do anything with the *-desc.xml files. Maybe I'll write down in a
later email today the exact procedure of changes necessary so Billy can
figure it out too.

Either way many thanks Timothy, saved a lot of time already this way.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org