Want to help doing extremely tedious work?

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Jan 15 11:13:11 PST 2003

On January 14, 2003 06:35 pm, Gerard Beekmans wrote:

There are 49 items remaining unless I made a mistake counting (the revised
chroot command page doesn't count, that would have been the 50th one).

Let's all do 15 and get this thing wrapped up asap.

When the first person is done with their part let us know so we can assign you
some more work and lessen the work of others. Speed is of the essence here.

Also I might not be doing a lot right now, I'm also going to have to check
into the new XML stuff.

Okay, here's the list:

Timothy: Zlib up to Net-tools
Billy: Perl up to Lilo