Want to help doing extremely tedious work?

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Jan 15 12:40:14 PST 2003

On January 15, 2003 01:25 pm, Tushar Teredesai wrote:
> Gerard: Now that the book is moving to a new XML format, why make
> changes on the current one? Wouldn't it be simpler to finalize the new
> one and then work on that?

Most of the changes are textual changes anyway so it shouldn't be too hard to
move to the new format with too much work.

It's also a backup plan. In case the new XML takes more time than I thought it
would, I'll at least have a good looking book through DocBook that I can send
to my employer who'll publish it.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org